August 27, 2010

Today Was an Awesome Day!!

Ok, well for starters I picked up most of my craft stuff from my mothers house to bring home! I had all my craft stuff at her in her craft room and now it is home!!! Yippee!! Anyway, the things I found were great and a lot of past creations. I think I am going to do a clearance of some of this stuff... I need to think creatively because I need it gone because I just don't have the space!
Then I went to meet an online friend who I have for quite a while Donna at www.sweetprairiedwellings.blogspot.com/ and we finally got to meet in person today!! It was fantastic and she is such a sweetie!! I wish I could have stayed longer but, I had the kids and they were restless and life is so busy right now!! I hope next time we can have coffee and chat longer! Anyway we met because I had a craft supply she needed and so we traded craft supply for finished product! well she gave me **3** finished products!! They are awesome and perfectly prim!! I can not wait to have time to find them homes in the house! Which I haven't had time to do because of.... (next paragraph plz)
When I got home and cooked dinner and sat down to start doing my homework I heard this squeaking crying sound! Mmmmm what is that I follow the noise and to my surprise my cat is under my antique mail sorter having her litter of kittens!! We are now proud parents to 3 baby kittens (there was 4 but one didn't make it :/)!! As if I didn't have enough kids already LOL!! Our poor kitty is so tired and is being such a good Mommy to her new babies!! When she is feeling better I will post pictures for all of you to enjoy!! I am hoping hubby will let me keep 1!! I am such a sucker for cats!!

((HUGS)) ~ Jan

1 comment:

Donna said...

Wow Jan you had a heck of a day,,,did'nt you?? I'm sorry you lost one of your new babies. I love kittens.. but I do'nt do well with cat boxes. Very weak stomach!! lol!!! So thats why I do'nt have any animals at all.It was really nice to get to meet you...and thank you so much for the swap...thease are a huge help.Still gotta get my hands on some more ... but this is a start!!! I was glad to swap you the items I gave you were more than worth it to me.And I love the awesome potpourri,,I have it in a wooden bowl with a flicker candle in the center ,,,it looks cute and smells yummy!!Thank you Again sweetie.Good luck with your new kittiens.I think you are gonna be that much Busier now!!! lol!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...