April 8, 2012

HAPPY EASTER!


Hello Everyone!!
We finally found a place and moved in last weekend!!
I have been working hard getting unpacked and settled.
It is such a pain and a lot of work!
I am hoping to be settled with-in the next week or so,
I miss blogging and crafting and my forum girls!!
When you move it flips your whole life upside down!!

I will be spending today painting the kitchen and bathrooms
and cooking a small dinner and relaxing!
I hope you all have a wonderful day today!!
~Jan

4 comments:

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Happy Easter..May God Bless you and fill your heart with warm Sunshine and Happy memory's as you come together to celebrate the ressurection of our Lord.

Easter Blessings
Tonya

dee begg said...

Janice,

Happy Easter....moving is a pain but the work will be worth it once you are all settled.

D

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Good for you in finding a place. Lots of work moving in, unpacking. I don't envy you girl, haha. Take your time and enjoy painting and decorating your blank canvas~

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Happy Easter!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...