January 18, 2012

Valentines Day On Pinterest

Hello Blogging Buddies!

As many of you know I am addicted to Pinterest
I love love that site it has a little of EVERYTHING!!
^ Very True!

So, since Valentines Day is coming,
I thought I would share some of the Pinterest Valentines Day
goodies I have found! 

Love these ornies
Beautiful Hearts


Love this tag!

Simple Yet Perfect!

Awesome!

Scrabble Tiles, Love it!!

Burlap Pillows Are My Fav!

Love!

What a great idea!!

All these can be found on my Pinterest Valentines Page!

If you aren't already on Pinterest you should be!!
Come join the fun!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

~Jan


3 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Such wonderful goodies to look at. I just signed up on Pinterest but haven't had a chance to really look around, I'm afraid my whole day will be spent on the computer.
Thanks for sharing!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Sheila said...

TFS the pretties from Pinterest. I have to restrict myself from that site or I don't get a thing done!!!
We need a button that says "Addicted to Pinterest" and form a intervention group don't you think? LOL
I don't even pin half of what I like or look at. . .
Have a great day!

Pamela Bates said...

thought I was following, woops! i am now!

janice, i love the burlap pillow too. and the sweet little stuffed hearts. i used to make simlar ones years ago, with a ribbon handle so you could hang them on a knob. just found a bunch of cut, but not sewn ones in my old craft box. if only my sewing machine hadn't been killed in a basement flood........

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...