July 1, 2011

Hello Out There.....

Hello...I miss all of you!!
It has been so long since I have written. Summer is just flying by,
actually this whole year has!!
I have been busy with the kids and school and swaps etc..
I also listed a whole bunch of new stuff
in My Etsy Shop! Fall and Christmas Items!
I hope you all are having a great 4th weekend and
to all my Canadian Friends Happy Canada Day!
I am having a yard/craft sale I hope to sell lots!!

Today, I had a great surprise a friend of mine stopped by,
you may know here as well...
came all the way from Canada to New Hampshire
to see me...and sight see and shop!
I just like to think she came here just for me =)

We had a great visit, and will be getting together again in October!

(Aren't we cute?!?! lol)
I am soo looking forward to that visit!
Holli is such a great friend, Thank You for Visiting Me!

Well have a great weekend all!

~Jan





2 comments:

Donna~One Simple Country Girl said...

Ok, that's it!! Now I'm mad. And jealous. And mad. Did I say mad??? LOL! Wish I could meet up with you crazy gals. What a sweet picture! Y'all look great! And I'm so glad that Holli surprised you with a visit. Now she just needs to travel a little further south and come see me! Jan, I received your card and seed packet in the mail today. Thank you so much! That was so sweet of you and it made my day! I hope to make it back to chat soon. Just got a lot of "stuff" going on right now and haven't had the time lately to do much of anything.

Silvia said...

I am also rather jealous and wish I could meet up. But you both looks so sweet and you can just about tell your having a great time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...