June 8, 2011

I Love My Mail Lady and Other Stuff!

Hello Friends!! I hope everyone is having a good summer so far!
I am, we are working on getting our pool up and working.
We have been doing lots of yard work and painting and cleaning.
Winter takes such a toll on everything....and we didn't really have a
spring here it was cold an rainy so we had limited time outside.
I also have received some treasures in the mail!! I soo love that mail lady!!

First one was from Traci at York Mountain Primitives
I won her giveaway! It was this cute little prairie stump doll!
I love it! I have her in my kitchen in my cranberry rake!
THANK YOU TRACI!

Then a few weeks ago I was blog surfing and saw
the cutest beeskep Jeans Blog  Prim Crafts that she had made.
We talked and decided to do a swap.
I sent her a cutting board that I had painted and she sent me:
Oooh I love it!!
Thank you so much Jean!!

Well, I am off this morning to figure out why my pool is all cloudy...
it is supposed to be 95+ degrees today!!!
Why does the pool have to be temperamental today!!
Hope you all have a great day!

~Jan

5 comments:

Jean Barker said...

Hi Jan,
I'm so glad you like the skep and that it made it okay!
Thanks for swapping and good luck with the pool.
Blessings,
Jean

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

HI, Jan
Great items!!! I see why you love the mail lady!!
keep cool~ hot! hot!!
smiles
Teresa

michelle said...

Wonderful goodies sweetie!I hope you get that pool going.big hugs michelle

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Great goodies! ~*~Lisa

Debbie said...

What great goodies! We have been having issues with the pool here too. Its looking much better today and I plan on jumping in this afternoon. We are suppose to hit 96 today.... cooler than the 100 or yesterday... either way it is still HOT!!

*hugs*
Debbie K

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...