April 18, 2011

A Linky Party! Come Join The Fun!






                
1. Please link up your intended post, NOT your blog homepage url.
(post, then click the title of your post, then cut and paste that url)

2. Please put the above linky button in your post with a link that leads back to the party so others can see what's up.

3. This party is geared for DIY or makeover type projects.
Items for sale may be linked up IF your entry is posted on your blog NOT your Etsy Shop!
If you have an item for sale that you would like to promote, blog about it and then link to that post!

Enter your project or tip, idea, recipe, whatever.
Visit others. Leave comments.
Show Your Stuff!
Ends On Sunday April 24th!
I will start a new one on
Monday April 25th!
 
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU
LINK BACK TO HERE IN YOUR POST!!



1 comment:

The Rusty Thimble said...

I will jump on board tomorrow ?? on what I would share just a blog post about my latest items I suppose hope that is ok?
I love link parties
Brenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...