January 23, 2011

Carol,Holli,Karen Heres To You!

These Ladies Are So Sweet and So Kind and Talented,
I just had to show you all!

Carol~ Made this FANTASTIC cover for my rolling pin!
I had asked her to make me one and told her to surprise me!
Well, she did and I was Super Surprised!!
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!
Thank You Carol!
Your Talent Is Amazing!

You Must Visit Carol Today!
P.S.- She is also having a giveaway!!

Here is to Holli,
Without whom I would have cold feet tonight!
Holli sent me the most amazing socks my feet have ever seen!
See!
Holli also sent me this VERY cute Santa!
THANK YOU HOLLI!!
(This package was sent a while ago, I am just a lazy blogger lol Sorry Holli)

You Should Visit Holli Today Too!

Last but not least~

Karen here is to you for the most wonderful ornament
she sent me! I just love it!
Thank You Thank You!
Oh and You Should Visit Karen Too!
Karen is Working On A Selling Blog
Sign Up While Your There To Be The First To Know When It Opens!

I have met the nicest people on the Internet
no we may have all never met face to face,
but I consider all of you my friends!
Thank You All For Being So Great!

~ Jan

8 comments:

Firecracker Kid said...

Aha! That sleeve does look good on that rolling pin:) Bravo!
Oooh, hot pink to keep your feet warm. Excellent!
Aww, what a cute lil grungy ornie:) Precious!
I'll give these gals a visit.
Thanks Jan!
Carol

Karen~The Barely There Primitive Bear said...

Thanks, Jan....You gave to link to my
blog, so I put a link on the side of it
to go to my selling blog...I am so glad
you like the ornie!

Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

Thanks Jan! Glad your feet are warm...we sure need it the past few days! Its freezing here this morning!!!

Debbie said...

I love the cover on your rolling pin! Carol did a great job with it. I need to start looking for some rolling pins here. I have a perfect crock to keep them in.

Love the slippers.... aren't they warm. Holli sent me a pair that keep my toes nice and toasty too!

We have met a lot of great gals, haven't we? I love all my prim sisters!

*hugs*
Debbie K

Janice said...

Deb, They are all so amazing!! I appreciate all of you so much!!

Holli, You are not kidding woke up today -27 OMG!! I don't know if I can take much more of this WINTER thing!!

Karen, I didn't give your selling blog link, as I wasn't sure you were ready to hand it out yet =)

Carol, The sleeve is perfect!! I love it!! =)

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Love all your goodies!! All of those ladies are truly amazing!! Lots of amazing ladies on these blogs in fact.8-)
Blessings,
Lorna

Primsue said...

I recently ordered a rolling pin sleeve from Carol also - I love it! You sure got some great goodies - those socks look they will keep your feet toasty.

Blessings,
Sue

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Aw, how sweet and lots of great goodies! Every one of them ladies is so talented and I'm thankful to have met them in blogland!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...